My name is Marko Andrejić and I am a network and security engineer at ITAF ICT Services. I’m also a student of master studies at the ICT College in Belgrade, who is interested in cyber security, neworking, hacking, python, open source, magic. I used to be a Mozilla volunteer for five years (one of the best time of my life), but I started focusing on other technical things, rather than on localization.
In the free time, I spend my time learning more about different cyber security areas like pentesting, vulnerability assessment and general cyber security.
You can download my resume in pdf format.
ITAF ICT Services d.o.o
Position: Junior Network/Security Engineer
Period: October 2018 - Present
- Maintain, configure and support customer networks based on Cisco equipment
- Design, install, configure and support data center, IP MPLS WAN and customer’s LAN networks
- Develop and implement cyber security solutions such as security patching, anti-virus, password management, SIEM
- Develop and maintain cyber security processes, both technical and for users
- Develop and maintain cyber security training, in areas such as security awareness, password management, etc.
- Design physical and logical customer’s LAN network diagrams
- Implement and maintain monitoring of customer network infrastructures
- Support server administrators and application developers for network related manners
- Create and maintain documentation about standards and specific customer implementations
ITAF ICT Services d.o.o
Position: Network Engineer - Internship
Period: July 2018 - October 2018
- Maintaining, configuring and supporting customers based on Cisco equipment
- Contribute to set-up and improve network monitoring, management and automation tools
- Creating and maintaining documentation related to networking projects
Google Summer of Code 2017 - Mozilla
Position: Front-end Developer Intern
Period: May 2017 - July 2017
Main goal of the project was to redesign Pontoon translation interface to support screenshot based translation and navigation.
ICT College of Vocational Studies - Master studies
Course: Software and Network Engineering
Period: 2018 - 2020 (expected)
ICT College of Vocational Studies
Period: 2015 - 2018
Tehnoart Beograd High School
Course: Computer Software Engineering
Period: 2008 – 2012
Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
- Networking – experience with configuring and troubleshooting Cisco equipment
- Cyber Security – understand concepts of cyber security threats and risks, prevention methods and tools, VPN, SIEM, password manager, etc.
- Linux – comfortable with working in Linux environment
- Python – writing basic scripts for automation of simple tasks and automation of Cisco equipment
- Firewalls – experience with pfSense firewall
- Network Monitoring – familiar with monitoring tools such as Icinga, Nagios and LibreNMS
- Packet Analyzing – familiar with packet analyzing tools such as Wireshark and tcpdump
Position: QA Tester and Localizer
Period: January 2014 - January 2019
Localizing and testing Mozilla products such as Firefox, Firefox for Android, Focus for Android and other websites. Also participated in testing phones with Firefox OS and its applications, while they were active.
Things achieved during the previous volunteering for Mozilla Serbia community:
- Translated several Mozilla projects, websites and applications (Pontoon profile)
- Attended QA (Paris 2015) and localization (Ljubljana 2016 and Barcelona 2017) hackathons
- Held a lecture about data privacy and security (Faculty of Mathematics, Belgrade, April 2016)
- Interviewed for Contributor Spotlight series of articles about chosen volunteers who contributed on different ways for both local and global Mozilla community (March 2016)
- Redesigned the website of Mozilla Srbija community
- Participated in testing the BuddyUp application and Firefox OS